For navigating stairs in a two-story home or a single story home with a basement, the safe, smooth start and stop features of the straight stair lift ensure maximum mobility. Standard details include:
- The straight stair lift is designed to move up and down one straight flight of steps.
- The stair lift fits directly to your stair treads, not the wall.
- This is the simplest stair lift design and the least expensive stair lift available.
- The lift can be ‘called’ or ‘sent’ up or down the stairs whenever it’s needed, making it easy for multiple users to control the stair lift.
- The swivel seat turns and locks in either a 45° or 90° position, helping you to get in and out of your stair lift, easily and safely.
- In situations where two flights of stairs meet at a landing, as a cost-saving measure it is sometimes recommended that there be one straight stair lift installed for each flight of stairs, with the user transferring from lift to lift at the landing.
With a weight capacity of 300 lbs, the Bruno Elan straight rail stair lift comes standard with a large seat with multiple height adjustments. Competitively priced, the Bruno Elan Straight Rail Stair Lift is priced around $3350 including a home assessment, state certified installation and review.
The Bruno Elan is Extremely Safe
The offset swivel seat makes getting off and on safe and easy for the rider. Obstruction sensors and seat belt ensure additional safety.
Powered Up and Ready to Go
Always prepared in the event of a power outage, the continuous charge strips exist along the rail power the unit wherever it stops. Two wireless call/ send units allow the lift to be controlled remotely. Two 12 volt batteries provide dependability — even in a power outage.
The Bruno Elan straight rail stairlift offers a smooth ride from start to finish. The flip up arms, seat, and footrest create plenty of extra space on steps.
Bruno Stairlift Warranty
Best of all? The Bruno stairlift warranty is five years on major components and two year on parts.
Contact Stair Lifts Atlanta, LLC by telephone at 770.880.3405 and we will assist you in the installation of a stair lift that is exactly suited to meet your mobility needs. Or, you may enter your information in the online contact form to the right and we will call you!