Whether confronted with a recent injury from an accident or the debilitating effects of a long-term illness–when you need access to your home from the driveway area–an effective solution is a necessity. While this process is challenging, there are accessibility solutions available such as the Bruno Vertical Platform Lift (VPL) that can help you quickly regain your independence, home accessibility and mobility. For an excellent video that illustrates the Bruno vertical platform lift operation, click on this Bruno Vertical Platform Lift video.
The Bruno VPL has a 750 pound lifting capacity, offers a smooth and quiet ride, and is large enough to handle the majority of scooters and wheel chairs commonly used today.
Offering the maximum in safety features, the Bruno Vertical Platform Lift has the following safety features:
- A spring sensitive bottom platform shuts the lift down when encountering an obstacle
- An automatic, self lowering, folding ramp for easy on and off access
- When in the ‘up’ position the folding ramp acts as a safety barrier
- The Bruno control buttons are understandable and easy to use
- The lift has an emergency stop switch
- The lift is weather protected for outdoor use
The Bruno Vertical Platform Lift (VPL) has 42″ high platform walls, and a 36″ x 48″ non-skid platform, with a weather-resistant, powder-coated finish. Every lift has a Bruno’s Gold Warranty, the two year warranty on major components and one year warranty on parts.
Learn more about safe straight, curved and platform lifts for Atlanta area residents by visiting the Atlanta Home Modifications, LLC website. Contact the lift expert via Atlanta Home Modifications, LLC to arrange a home visit; and for cost-effective pricing and information about lift availability and installation.