The Handicare Freelift Curved Stair Lift is just right for the curved or multi-story spiral staircase application in a home, apartment building, restaurant or office. Offering the ease of use, comfort, safety and reliability that Handicare stair lifts are known for, the Freelift Curved Stair Lift by Handicare is also attractive, with a range of seats, rails and colors.
A Freelift stair lift from Handicare solves accessibility challenges in the home or office, and comes standard with the following features:
- Ease of operation
- Quiet operation
- Single Buhler rail mounted on the stair
- Compact design allowing pedestrians to pass
Optional extras include an auto-fold footplate and auto-swivel seat. The Handicare website adds the following about the 45° Downward Facing Seat: “The seat is able to travel downward facing at 45°. This means that where a stairwell is particularly narrow, or a user has limited knee flexion, you can fit a Freelift Van Gogh with a 45° seat and special footplate. This could avoid the inconvenience of major building adaptations, or save on the cost of a through floor lift.”
For more information about the Handicare Freelift Curved Stair Lift for a curved or multi-story spiral staircase, contact the experts at Stair Lifts Atlanta / Atlanta Home Modifications. We will visit your home, evaluate your situation, and provide pricing and lift availability information for stair lifts and platform lifts. The Atlanta Home Modifications stair lift representative is fully certified by the State of Georgia, as required by law. Contact us today at 770.880.3405.
- Fast Facts About Straight and Curved Stairlifts for Atlanta Homes (atlantastairlifts.wordpress.com)
- An Outdoor Straight Stair Lift or Platform Lift will Solve Accessibilty Challenges (atlantastairlifts.wordpress.com)
- Time to Make Aging in Place Home Modifications at Your Atlanta Home? (atlantahomemods.wordpress.com)