Puttering around in the garden is one of those things people with extra time really love to do, but for seniors or disabled persons who really do wish to work in their garden, access to the garden or back yard may be out of the question due to stairs. Using aging in place landscape design plans improves access to the garden and lawn areas.
While porches and decks can often be quickly modified with a wood or aluminum ramp, any stairs down into the yard presents a barrier to those who are mobility impaired. The answer to this safety concern is an outdoor stair lift from a reliable manufacturer such as the Outdoor Sterling Stairlift 1000.
Whether going up to the main doorway or down to the garden, the Outdoor Sterling Stairlift 1000 is designed to take away barriers to enjoying the garden or other recreational pastimes. Lifts often add years of mobility for people wishing to age in place in their own home.
Fully Weather Proof, Safe and Secure
The Outdoor Sterling Stairlift 1000 features include:
- Fully waterproof
- UV protected upholstery
- Safety belt and comfortable ergonomic chair design.
- Security key-switch to prevent unauthorized use
- Safety sensor to detect a blocked track.
For curved stairs, the Sterling Stairlift 2000 offers these same benefits. You can gain access to your Atlanta home with a curved or straight stair lift for the outdoor porch or deck landing.
If you are looking for the right outdoor stairlift for your home, contact the certified professionals at Atlanta Home Modifications using our email contact form, or give us a call at 770-880-3405!
- Ten Useful Tips to Help You Care for Your Elderly Parents (epicahealth.com)
- Aging in Place Design Strategies for the Accessible Atlanta Home (atlantastairlifts.wordpress.com)
- How to Choose a Stair Lift for Your Atlanta Home (atlantastairlifts.wordpress.com)
- Comparing Acorn, Bruno & Sterling Stair Lift Prices for Your Atlanta Home (atlantastairlifts.wordpress.com)